1/01/2006

2006 Goals

Instead of listing down resolutions or ways that I would change myself, I am listing down quantifiable goals which I want to achieve by the end of 2006. Furthermore, (CHAR! parang thesis) I will list down some additional goals every month which I would have to achieve within that month. I will evaluate my progess in attaining these goals quarterly on April 1, July 1, and October 1, 2006, and on January 1, 2007. WISH ME LUCK (lots of it)!

GOALS for 2006:

Academics:
  1. 2nd Sem, SY 2005-06 General Average: 1.30 or higher
  2. 1st Sem, SY 2006-07 General Average: 1.20 :P
  3. Attend classes REGULARLY (lame excuses not accepted)
  4. Submit ALL requirements on time
  5. Prepare well for ALL reports and/or presentations
___________

Tutorial / Remedial
:
  1. Prepare lessons beforehand
  2. ALWAYS be on time
  3. Check attendance ALL THE TIME
  4. File ALL quizzes, exercises and other activities
  5. Check on the progress of ALL STUDENTS
  6. Submit DTR within the first five days of the month
__________

Blogs
:
  1. Update Politics at least three times a week
  2. Update Livejournal at least two times a week
  3. Update Random Ria at least once a week
  4. Update Pinoy Reader at least twice a month
  5. Update My Davao at least once a week
  6. Promote all blogs aggressively
  7. Buy domain name
__________

Finances
:
  1. Earn at least PhP 7,000 per month
  2. Save at least PhP 2,500 per month
  3. Have at least $500 in my account
  4. Pay cellphone bills on time ALL THE TIME
__________

Health
:
  1. Eat vegetables at least once a day
  2. Limit intake of softdrinks, juices, iced tea and similar drinks
  3. Lose 30 lbs by December 1, 2006
  4. Work-out for at least 3 hours per week (lame, I KNOW!)
__________

More Work
:
  1. Submit resume and sample work to three local dailies
  2. Establish and stabilize Davao website by March 2006
  3. Establish and stabilize another site by June 2006
  4. Create a viable business plan for a simple business venture with maternal cousins (riiight!)
  5. Garage sale during the summer and during the Christmas season 2006
__________

Recreation and Entertainment
:
  1. Limit TV viewing to 5 hours per day on weekdays and 10 hours per day on weekends :P
  2. Limit surfing the net to 30 hours per week
  3. Watch at least 3 movies per month, at least one of which should be a local film
  4. Shop once a month
  5. Read at least one book per month
  6. Check email at least thrice per week
__________

I am hoping to attain all these goals this year. Wish me luck and don't hesitate to tell me if I'm being bad. ;)

No comments: