These were my "goals" for 2005 and the results:
1) be in the DL (ga not below 1.99 & no grade lower than 2) this sem and next sem - YES! OF COURSE!
2) have a gen ave of 1.75 or higher this sem, gen ave of 1.5 or higher next sem - YES! and YES!
3) submit all papers/requirements on time - ;)
4) lose 10 lbs by dec 30, 2005 - HAHA!
5) earn at least P2,000/month (earnings in excess of P2,000 for one month will not be added to next months' earnings) - fortunately, YES!
6) submit my resume, letter of intention and sample works to at least 2 local newspapers - BOOOOO!
7) approach at least 5 companies to buy my cousin's product - NOT! :P
8) save at least P1,000/month - NGEK!
9) watch at least 1 tagalog movie per month, even if crappy ones are being shown - almost
10) write at least one article per week for my cousin's website - NOT! but I did maintain 4 blogs so...
11) solicit from at least 2 companies for my aw2spec's events - NOT!
12) attend all classes unless there is a valid, real reason - YES!!!
5 out of 12??? Good but not good enough! I should do better this year... ;)