9/08/2005

Random FACTS

Got this from LJ: Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same number of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts.

Here are 20 random facts about me:

1.) My favorite color was white. Then pink. Now it's blue.

2.) I want to visit as many of the Philippines' 7,107 islands as possible.

3.) I can spend an entire day watching TV.

4.) I can spend an entire day surfing the net.

5.) I maintain 4 blogs.

6.) My favorite That's Entertainment group was the Thursday group. (BWAHAHA!)

7.) As a child, I thought that everybody with long hair are beautiful. (That's why I wanted to have long hair. Shhh...)

8.) My favorite TV show of all-time is Friends. I can watch it over and over again and still laugh at the jokes and punchlines.

9.) I looove coffee.

10.) The first time I had an asthma attack was when I was in Grade 3.

11.) I suck at video games.

12.) While my mom was pregnant with me, she fell off a motorcycle. (Don't even ask me why.)

13.) I love mangosteens.

14.) Some people irritate me just because.

15.) I punched a guy when I was in high school.

16.) I used to think I am sooo dark-skinned, di pala. Noy that there's anything wrong with being dark-skinned.

17.) I cannot sing. I am tone-deaf.

18.) My favorite songs are You by the Carpenters and Seasons of Love from the musical Rent.

19.) My all-time favorite movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (but I wasn't able to watch the new movie.)

20.) I used to pray the rosary every day.

It took me 15 minutes to finish this. I am tagging you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you AND you.

No comments: