7/31/2005

Blogging

My literature teacher once told us that people talk and/or speak at three different levels. According to him, below average people talk about other people, average people talk about experiences while above average people talk about ideas. Since I am a strange mix of all three, I am now going to maintain three separate blogs.

For my below average and average selves who talk about other people and experiences, respectively, I am maintaining my first real blog at LiveJournal.

For my average self who talk about experiences and my above average self (who oftentimes prefer to hide itself) I am creating this blog at Blogger with the heading “Random Thoughts.” (This was supposed to be located at my Friendster but their blog service sucks.)

Finally, for the exclusive use of my reclusive self who talks about ideas, I am maintaining my Alleba Politics blog.


Intiendes? Good! ;)

No comments: